Sunday, May 23, 2010

WOW it has been quite the month!!

Holy cow!! alot has happened in the last month! we just got back a week ago from a cruise in mexico and it was so much fun! i need to get my memory card back from my mom then i will put those pictures up, but for now here are pictures of my husbands big ol' bear he killed on thursday! he has been putting in for 8 years now and finally drew a tag and has been baiting him for about a month. He was pretty dang excited. he weighs about 330lbs. and has a 19 inch skull. so he is quite on the larger end for a black bear.














this is the wheelbarrow they used to haul him out and it was hilarious to watch!!! they were tipping all over and could barely do it even with 4 big guys.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren- this makes me sad :( Please only kill deer and fish...tell your husband no more bears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is sweet. I know how good that must feel. Nick just drew out for his Elk tag. He has been waiting for years too. Hopefully he will get one. Its the bow hunt. Crazy!!! I told Nick I wanted a bear tag so we can make a rug out of it. Ha... Never thought I would say something like that, but how fun. :)

    ReplyDelete