Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last Fall 2011

So last fall for the deer hunt I drew a Muzzleloader deer tag. It was really fun. I killed a really nice deer and I was very proud of myself! :) (sorry to toot my own horn a little) Bo Shot at a great big one but the one he killed jumped in front, right as Bo shot, almost to take the shot for the big guy. His was still really nice. (I can't find a picture of that one). He also killed a nice one in South Dakota which is the picture below. we had a good fall last year. This year Bo drew a once in a lifetime tag in Colorado and he is so excited. We both got our Utah deer tags and Bo is also going to South Dakota again to hunt whitetail with his dad. I drew an elk tag for Utah, I still haven't decided if I am going to keep it or not.....we will see. Here are some pictures of what we harvested.:)



1 comment:

  1. AH LAUREN!!! There is blood coming out of your deers mouth...help that poor thing. hahaha I'm proud of your outdoorsy hunting skills. One day I will be cool like you! Do you eat the meat?

    ReplyDelete