Sunday, May 3, 2009

ONE YEAR BABY!!!

yesterday was our one year anniversary! we made it and we have grown so much closer in this last year. it has been the best year. i have learned so much about bo and even about myself! i love him more now than i did on our wedding day and i know it will just get even stronger in the many many more years we have together! we started the day off by going to this movie. it was actually preety cute, ....cheesy but cute. :) then we had the opportunity to go eat at The Roof restaurant downtown in the joseph smith memorial building and boy was is good good eats!! mmmmm. i sure do love this guy.






we had the most beautiful view! this temple is so gorgeous just in the middle of a big old city! i am so amazed and how intricite and deatailed they were back then building this thing and how the heck did they get that angel moroni up there? they sure didnt have cranes??!!!






all in all it was a wonderful night and i am married to the greatest man in the world and i know everyone says that but i truly am blessed that he picked me to spend eternity with!





4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Lauren I am so glad you got a blog! You guys are so stinkin cute. It makes me excited to get married! YAY! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh....thats crazy Lo! You had your one year before I even got married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are the cutest couple ever. I'm glad I finally found your blog. I will add you to my list! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I left you a message on here forever ago, but computer was on the fritz, and I just realized it never worked. Anyways-- I'm so glad you do have a blog now, my phone broke forever ago, and I lost everyone's number, but I've been wanting to talk to you for so long!! I live in SoJo now, so give me a call!!!

    ReplyDelete