Monday, May 11, 2009

St. George and Fishin!!

So this last weekend me and my friend Melinda drove down to St. George just to get away for awhile. we left on friday and got back on sunday. it was so much fun! we of course had to go to the pizza factory while we where down there.
And then we shopped, laid out, shopped, and shopped some more.

Um and has anyone been to H&M? its amazing! its huge and has tons of clothes, well pretty much everything!!


On thursdady before i left me and Bo went over to Utah Lake and went fishing! it was fun once i caught one and then i realized my waiders had a hole in them and i was starting to fill up with water so i went back to the truck a little early. but it was a beatiful night and really fun spending time with the hubby!:)




This is my fish!! woo hoo!!!
(I cant figure out how to turn the pictures so for now, this is as good as it gets, im a little slow i know)......


2 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you had a BLOG! GOod to see pictures of you guys! Looks like your trip was fun.. I love H&M! I didn't know they had one in St. George. About your cruise... We are planning to go on a cruise in the fall. One to Mexico! There are going to hopefully be a bunch of other couples coming. You should use your credit and come with us! Hopefully this stupid swine flu dies down, Its way blow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they were so easy! For sure, let's have a craft night. Hey and if you and Bo ever want to go on a double date, let me know! Bryce and I are always looking for other fun married couples to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete